Monday 6 May 2013

Already addicted


I know already now a thing that I am going to miss so much from SG once the two year assignment is over. "Hello everybody. My internet moniker is koomikko and I am addicted to fresh fruit juice." Now this is the time when you all say "Hi koomikko!" in awful cacophony. 

Costing 2-3 SGDs you can basically get any imaginable fruit available pressed in front of your eyes into an oh so sweet, vitamin heavy refreshment. The weapon of choice for this morning's commute was star fruit juice, but it could as well have been mango & passion fruit or lime & green apple. I honestly can't pick a winner. I like them all -- except probably the ones where they ruin the taste with carrot or other veggies. 

Now the really spooky part of this post is why there is clearly an ET drowning in my juice!!1

Seriously. Who in their right mind would even consider a fruit juice with celery in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment