Wednesday 8 May 2013

1k

Yay! Just noticed from the blog statistics that there has been more than 1000 different visitor sessions logged into my little relocation blog. It feels weird as the whole thing started as a means to share some experiences mainly to a relatively limited group of my old colleagues. Remember me accepting the challenge more than a half a year ago.

Then again it just might be my dear own mother who is logging in to see several times a day on how's life treating me & my family on the other side of the globe. Obviously she is using a private VPN connection to get around obnoxious regional limitations and accessing this blog from US, Germany, Russia, UK, Nigeria (!), Korea (south, in case you are wondering) or just from the other Nordic countries. In addition to reading it mostly from Finland and Singapore of course. And naturally she would be using at least occasionally Linux with YaBrowser -- that's just given.

Be that as it may, big thanks to all you readers out there (mom included)! Makes it worthwhile to continue blogging knowing that someone actually is reading my ramblings. And watching the Blogger provided statistics is kinda addictive on its own as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment