Friday 13 September 2013

No squating allowed

I have already blogged about Singaporean toilet adventures a few times before. I promise you this will be the last time!

Just wanted to share a warning sign which you probably would not expect to see in a workplace toilet in Finland.


Then again Finns can have part of the action with funny signs. This one was apparently found in one restaurant toilet in Finland. Obviously makes you wonder that there must have been a good reason(s) for a sign defining an appropriate toilet behaviour to appear on the wall in the first place.
Found this from imgur.com --> http://imgur.com/QKLuVtN

Now if I really put my mind to it, I guess squating over Western type toilet bowl is not that bad offense after all...



1 comment:

  1. Must definitely have been a reason. :-) And i thought bowel movements were an important topic only in Asia.

    ReplyDelete